Slovenia-Nigeria Chamber of CommerceDunajska Cesta 104, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia.
Slovenia-Nigeria Chamber of Commerce
The Slovenia-Nigeria Chamber of Commerce was founded on the 28th of May 2013. It is a non-governmental, bi-lateral organization created with the aim to build, promote and facilitate trade and investment activities between Slovenia and Nigeria, while also including members from other countries and helping them increase their business in Nigeria.
Slovenia-Nigeria Chamber of Commerce is among the first African bilateral Chamber in a growing family of Chambers in Slovenia and has been recognized by the Embassy of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Budapest – Hungary, Chambers of Commerce and Industry of Slovenia, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Slovenia and many more…
The Slovenia-Nigeria Chamber of Commerce is a member of European Federation of Bilateral Chambers of Commerce.
- To identify and verify business ventures.
- To promote Trade and Investment activities between Slovenia and Nigeria.
- To assist Slovenian Businesses to access the Nigerian markets, and help them understand and adapt to Nigeria’s rules and culture, which are very different from those of Slovenia.
- To represent SNCC members at Exhibitions and Fairs.
- To facilitate business activities, including business trips to Nigeria and to Slovenia for Nigerian businesses.
- To maximize trade between the two countries and beyond through a regular exchange of information among its members and advising them on opportunities, legislations, policies and problems arising from the pursuit of trade between Slovenia and Nigerian.
- To create partnerships for mutual benefit and economic growth.
We strive to take you there
To be the platform for genuine, positive, real trade and investment drive between Slovenia and Nigeria.
Dunajska Cesta 104, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia.